A Music Together® Class is:
* a community of families sharing songs,
instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed,
playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
* music learned through developmentally
appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning
styles of very young children.
* infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
* parents and caregivers contributing to the
enrichment of their child's music environment - regardless of their own
* a new song collection every semester for 3
years, featuring great arrangements of orginal and traditional songs in
a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
* 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
Each semester includes:
or twelve weekly 45 minute classes teaching a new song collection every fall,
winter, and spring and a six week session in the summer.
* a parent DVD guide entitled “Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically.”
* new professionally recorded CDs each semester
with new songs, rhythm chants, play alongs, and tonal and rhythm
patterns. Two copies, one for home and one for the car!
* beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to enjoy at home.
* semi-annual family newsletter and informative national website.
* parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.